The number of people with problem skin is constantly on the increase. They need a well-funded and dermatology-oriented professional advice and above all a skin care concept which is adjusted to the individual skin condition.
The name dermaviduals® stands for products which support a preventive care to avoid problem skin on the one hand and are able to provide the adequate care for already existing problem skin and also significantly improve its condition. dermaviduals® products are also highly recommended for the care of normal and young skin. They optimally maintain the natural skin barrier and prevent the premature skin aging process.
- dermaviduals® are free of preservatives listed in the European Cosmetic Directive.
- Preservatives of the European Cosmetic Directive generally show an allergic potential.
- dermaviduals® are free of fragrances.
- Fragrances contain allergic compounds or form them under the influence of sun radiation and atmospheric oxygen. Essential oils in cleansing products are specifically indicated.
- dermaviduals® are free of mineral oils and mineral waxes.
- Mineral oils and waxes are not physiological and are not biodegradable in the skin.
- dermaviduals® are free of silicones, siloxanes and polysiloxanes.
- Organic silicon compounds are not physiologic and not biodegradable in the skin.
- dermaviduals® are free of dyes.
- Ingredients indicated by CI-codes are exclusively natural pigments like iron oxides.
- dermaviduals® are free of non-physiological, not biodegradable chelating agents.
- E. g. EDTA (ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid) is regarded as not degradable.
- dermaviduals® are free of amines used for neutralizing purposes.
- These ingredients tend to be transformed into carcinogenic nitrosamines under the influence of atmospheric air.
- dermaviduals® exclusively contain biodegradable tensides in cleansing products.
- Tensides are specifically indicated.
- dermaviduals® contain physiologic phospholipids.
- Phosphatidylcholine, hydrogenated phosphatidylcholine and phosphatidylserine are constituents of bio membranes and substitute persistent and non-physiological emulsifiers.
- dermaviduals® with cream character possess a derma membrane structure (DMS).
- DMS chemically and physically corresponds to the membrane structure of the natural skin barrier.
- dermaviduals® correspond to the principles of corneotherapy.
- Corneotherapy sets the standard of the physiological criteria to maintain a healthy skin.
dermaviduals® products are available in dermatological practices with affiliated cosmetic division as well as in beauty institutes and authorized pharmacies. We will be glad to supply a list of addresses upon request.
dermaviduals® are available worldwide. Most of the products are protected by patent.
If you have questions with regard to skin diagnosis, skin care and applications for the skin with susceptibility to acne, atopic skin, erythema as well as cornification and barrier disorders and skin protection in general please refer to our numerous publications in the trade press. You are also welcome to download the articles as html or pdf format (recommended) from our websites. Questions via mail or phone are also appreciated. We are happy to provide personal advice at our headquarters at Leichlingen.
We also like to emphasize that besides the large variety of finished products our product concept also allows to individually adapt creams, masks, packs, lotions as well as massage and ultrasound media with active agent concentrates to the specific skin conditions. This enables the beauty institutes to practically treat any type of skin condition with a few products only.
Moreover dermatics in the form of extemporaneous preparations are always developed for dermatology and pharmacy from base creams which are conform to the European pharmacopoeia. The formulations are written down in a monography that is readily available for pharmacies.
Studies on the practical use of the products have been carried out on national and international level. Dermatological practices and institutes will be provided with a detailed documentation of several hundred pages (handbook). A multitude of training courses is offered for the professional staff.